Snipe Group is an advance feature at JustSnipe that allows you to win a certain number of auctions and automatically cancel remaining auctions in a "Snipe Group List" when the condition is fulfilled.
An example for Snipe Group Usage:
There are 5 items of the same "Nike" shoes being offered but you ONLY want to buy just 1 pair of "Nike" shoes.
You can schedule snipe for those 5 items using the Snipe Group feature on JustSnipe and set the winning condition to 1 item.
Our system will start sniping the first item (at the last seconds before an auction ends). If you do not win the first auction, a second item in the list will be activated. The same process will continue until a condition set by you has been satisfied. Once the condition is met, the remaining snipe orders will be cancelled.
Creating a Snipe Group:
- Click "Snipe Group" on the menu.
- Click "Create New Group".
- Enter "Group Name"
- Enter "Notes"
- Choose Group Condition
- Enter Condition Value.
i.e. Number of items to win.
- Click "Create New Group" Button.
Adding a Snipe into Group:
- Click "Snipe" on the menu.
- Enter the following:
- Auction Number
- Maximum bid
- Choose lead time
- Notes / comments
- Choose Snipe Group from the drop down list menu
- Click "Submit" button
Viewing Snipe Group:
- Click "Snipe Group" on the Tools menu.
- You will be presented with a summary list of Snipe Groups that you have created.
- To view details of each Snipe Group.
- Click (VIEW) link
- To Edit Snipe Group Condition
- Click (EDIT) link
- To delete Snipe Group
- Click (DELETE) link
Snipe Group Limitation:
- Snipe Group will not work with the following auction types:
- Private Auction listing
- Dutch-format auction
- The end time of each auction in a single group should be at least 60 seconds apart.
- The maximum number of snipe items in one single group is 30 items. Doing so, may cause failed snipe and unexpected result.